Application & Registration Schedule
|Entry time||Beginning dates
|Spring||10.1 ~ 12.31||Mid-January||Individual
|On the designated
dates by school
|Summer||2.28 ~ 3.31||Early April||Late May||10 weeks|
|Fall||4.10 ~ 7.20||Late July||Mid-September||10 weeks|
|Winter||8.15 ~ 9.30||Early October||Mid-November||10 weeks|
- Have both non-Korean parents and have completed 12 years of a regular curriculum in their home country
- Should be less than 2 years from their last graduation
- Have the ability (self or by financial guarantee) to afford tuition and the cost of living in Korea
- Have no issues in applying for a student visa and entering Korea
- Application (Self introduction, academic plan) - ※ School’s application form
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of both sides of an ID of parents and student
- Proof of family relation
China : Register of census, relative relation authentication, Philippines : Family Census, Indonesia : KARTU KELUARGA, Bangladesh : Birth Certificate(점머 까꺼즈 or 점마 싸이드티켓), Vietnam : So Ho Khau or Giay khai sinh, Mongolia : Proof of relative relation, Pakistan : Family Certificate, Sri Lanka : Birth Certificate(빠울러), Myanmar : Proof of family relation (잉타웅수사옌), Nepal : Birth Certificate(전마달다), Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Thailand : Birth certificate
- Diploma of last graduated school (4-year university), original certificate of degree
- Academic records
- Apostille, if from countries that sign apostilles
- Chinese students: Academic record, certificate of degree issued by the Ministry of Education’s certification center (for those acquired a degree in China)
(Certification center: http://www.chinadegrees.cn, http://www.chsi.com.cn)
- Students from other countries (other than apostille-signed countries & China) to submit an academic record confirmed by the Korean consulate or a public institution of the country of residence
- Academic records from the highest level of school
- 5 photos (size: 4cmX3cm / taken within 6 months; white background; ears and forehead uncovered)
- Proof of employment and income of parents (with company address and contact information
- Account balance over USD 5,000
(maintained for 6 months or longer; issued within 30 days from the visa application)
|visa application allowed in Korea
(China, Cuba, Russia, Macedonia, Kosovo)
|Apply visa at the local public office
(except for 5 countries allowed to apply for visa in Korea)
|1||Submit the application for admission.|
|2||Primary evaluation (interview)
Successful candidates: Follow the procedure below for admission/visa application.
|3||Successful candidates to submit the application and pay tuition.
※ Submitted documents are not returned.
※ Refer to the separate guide for application and fee payment. )
|4||Apply for a visa at the immigration office.||Issue the standard admission permit.|
|5||Notification of the visa No. (Immigration office → Graduate school → Student)||Apply for visa at the Korean consulate in the country of residence.
※ Check for the documents required by the local Korean consulate.
||Interview at the local consulate, visa issuance procedure, visa issuance, result notification|
|7||Entrance date is assigned by the university, and the applicant shall reserve flight tickets and notification of the flight number and time.|
Enter with D-4 Visa (Korean Language Program students), and extened the period every 6 months (up to 2 years)
Tuition and Fees
|Tuition||Admission Fee||Application Fee||Dormitory||Total|
|Fee||1,950,000 KRW||100,000 KRW||100,000 KRW||870,000 KRW||3,020,000 KRW|
|Remark||20 weeks||Pay upon the admission||6 months
※ Food not included in dormitory cost. / Books, cultural experience, insurance fee to be paid separately.
Tuition, curriculum-related cost
|2,868,000~ 3,622,000 KRW||Scholarship by grade from last graduated school, sister university scholarship(0% ~ 100%)|
|Natural Science||3,340,000 ~ 4,773,000 KRW|
|Engineering||3,340,000 ~ 3,622,000 KRW|
|Arts & Sports||3,340,000 KRW|
|Entrance fee||630,000 KRW||Upon admission (1 time) /Entrance fee waived for students whocompleted the language program at Konyang or are from a sister university|
|Application fee||30,000 KRW||Upon admission (1 time)|
|Dormitory||440,000 KRW||4 people per room/semester|
|Insurance||200,000 KRW||1 year|
※ Food, living cost, and book costs shall be covered by the student.
※ Insurance cost shall be paid separately.
※ Tuition may be adjusted following the changes made in February of each year.
Tuition payment account
|Bank name||bank address||account number||SWIFT
- Address : (320-711) International Education Center, 2F Konyang University Konyang Hall, 121, Daehak-ro, Nonsan-si, Chungnam
- Phone : 82-41-730-5235 (Japanese, English), 5132 (Chinese)
- Fax : 82-41-730-5383
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Education Center Website : interedu.konyang.ac.kr